Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, May 26, 2008

....

well well, i was actually thinking thru this weekend what am I reali fit to be in my own future. And i cant get a ans!

1st i dun wan to study, but i hv to due to the naSion that i in.
2nd i dun wan to take up an I.T. course, but my dip can onli get me into I.T

Actually i am sort of happy to be able to get enroll into NTU, as compare to oths who seriously wants to get it but cant. But, on the oth end i juz wan to get a better piece of me frm the system that i am being provided with. Its sort of complicating as i dun understand the system and i simply hate it.

Why is all the uni being made to suit the JC ppl? Yes i am crying over some small matter, and i noe it. But its juz feel unfair in some ways. But no hard feeling to JC guys, coz i noe they hv gave in lots n lots of effort for their 'A's. Erm... I juz wan to do things the way i wan to. But i cant...

0 comments: