Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Batam 2008

Its 7 days into the year 2009, and i am juz free to upload my Batam 2008 trip pics. LOL!

Actually i kind of like 2008. Its a yr tt i reali made a lot of new friends. New weird friends like naggy evelyn tt keep saying i'm naggy. Joyce tt is always like a big sister even thou she is younger than me. Chris that i reali learn a lot, learn how to communicate better. To be frank i'm someone tt reali dun noe hw to speak my mind, and it always end up me leaving impression that i am actually planning to do other things. If u dun get it? Its ok. LOL!


New friends like tony, jeremy, jasmint, jamie, leon, calvina, NELSON!!- "auto MJ kia" and reali a lot a lot more. Reali brings me back to my younger days. Where money is nt a problem, and no one is back stabling you. LOVE the time.


Ok! now back to batam pic. Pls enjoy~!


Enjoying the donut?


ITs like.... NICE!!



A&W breakfast! Can u hv 1 nw?






Nice view uh? including me


Sweet living hut!!








Batam 08 crew member





I LOVE WAKE BOARDING!!! >.<

Naruto thinking what to do....

YA!!!!!!!! sumon frog JISU!! WOO!!
1 FROG appear!!


It was a fun time in batam. Hope can go back again n do wake board. hope yr 2009 will be a gd yr for all of us.


0 comments: