Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, February 9, 2009

Nan's study table DISCLOSED


I missed my dear table at home. My coffee is always free, my air-con is always ready, my ultra-man will always encourage me. lol! sounds gay uh~ but wif a mind tt u simply hate study, tt 2pid ultra-man will suddenly transformed into an angle tt encourages u to study. espcially when exams are near. Last but no least, my kinky red spec!! bought it for so long, but nv wear it out be4. lol. no guts to do tt, guess next party i will be goin there n be Mr. Kinky~

Well, last week was a torture as i need to hand in projects. This week too is another project hell week. N guess wat, by the time i realized tt i've finish my project, i hv no idea wats my lecture note is telling me!

0 comments: