Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Looking back...

its yr 1999 when i was in sec 1 and now its yr 2009 and i'm still studying but its in uni now. 10yrs had passed and still memories lingers arnd.
Till now i still remember the will and strength that I had gathered to make it to my express stream. And till now I'm still thinking of that reason, sometime I asked is it good to be an extremist?
Fighting and going all out for the reason and meaning that you believed within yourself. It was a big step back 10 years ago, and a real waste of time and effort with a deep scar as a happy ending. But its a experience that taught me some value, some meaning in life.
Yes I have fight for it, and yes i have given everything I could possibly give. And a deep fall is the award that I get from all those hardwork. And thru this, it makes a real boy to a real man. Someone that will be able to see emotions esp pain just by looking into the person's eye. Someone that will not be so kind to others simply because he knows the agony from being treated badly.
Time is the best doc in the whole world. Only if you learn how to face it first.

0 comments: