Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mask that we all have...

Recently I have just realized something in my life, and I'm actually extremely surprised with the answer that I've justed found out. All of us, I believe have a mask, and that mask is not for protection, nor for hiding scars.

For me, I realized that this mask, is nothing but just like a hologram where we are showing things that we want ourselves to be in.

Its like, you are unset, you will show it out. But if you feel that showing "upset" it will affect other people, and a mask of "un-upset" be used. I'm trying to say, this mask is for the sole purpose of what other people wants themselves to be like because they think that it is an ideal human that they would want to be.

Thus, this mask that we are saying is not actually a mask, its more like a transition phase of what people would want themselves to be like. Just like a butterfly, they are all wearing a thick layer of heavy and ugly shell, before they can be evolved into a beautiful butterfly.

0 comments: