Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, June 5, 2006

NICE SUIT, bad model...


I simply love this suit!! but its a pity tt i din reali buy it... reason? its hard to get a nice pair of shoe and a decent pants to match wif it... omg!! cos in s'pore u reali cant get a gd shop tt simply sells stuff tt u wan!! maybe it is mi, tt is so lazy to find one bah... but no worries... i will still continue my hunt for a better me of cuz appearance wize... cos i personally think tt my character sux till the core... i am still learnin but i always feel so disappointed wif myself in my behavior... i can never be a "correct" person or a "much better" man in life... i simply sux...

0 comments: