Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, June 8, 2006

saddness is bonded in my life...

Well, its kind of irony for mi to say this... but on monday 5th Jun it was my friends Bday and we were hvin chalet. During the nite time, my secondary sch mate came to wish my friend Bday, and the irony part came from here. When they were on their way to the chalet, i was at the chalet at tt point of time, and i seriously wish to c them and at least hv a nice chat wif them. But the problem came immediately when they reached the chalet, wat i can do is simply greet them and the atmosphere chages to frezzin pt instantly. I can make a topic out of them, and they also assume i am made of glasses... To me i feel extremely bad, as i hv tried to make myself "approachable" and they make mi into a "clown" but i dun mind all these, wat i mind is tt i noe tt we cant be able to be friends like we used to be... our life had changed, and it seems like ppl always like to stone themselves or in another word to isolate themseleves in 1 corner as if they r the only one tt is so lonely and so depressed... i am nt complainin stuff but i am thinkin all these in my mind... y it had happen? y??? i cant find a reason n i dun wish to think abt it, cos i had did all i can to tok and i juz look like a clown in the end.. i guess if some1 doesnt wan any help there is no way u could help them... be it or leave it maybe...

0 comments: