Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, July 22, 2006

my beloved instructor!! :)

2day in the noon i was hvin a nap aft my drivin, the fuckin instructor always like to adjust the car's air con to blow it on my fuckin face!! and i had to readjust the air con onli when i feel the cold!! as u noe, when u enter the car in the 1st place, u r warm and u wun realised where the air con is blowin. N by the time i realized i am hvin a cold, its too late liao!! cos i am FUCKIN SICK LE!!

So aft the lesson, i went home straight. No i went n "ta bao" my food then went home. Aft my meal i went to bed rite away!! i was so damn sick lo!! i cant even open my eyes without those tears!! u noe when u r sick ur eyes will be so "tear-ly"

Waste my whole fuckin friday on a drivin lesson!! knn!! made mi cancel my plans... haiz... i am so weak now!!! juz the air con blowin on my nose i can get sick!! worst is my face is FUCKIN DRY too!! knn!! my face = my life!! i wasted how much $$ on my face u noe? 500++ and is still goin up!! n u wan to blow till my face got dry?? __ u!!!

0 comments: