Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, January 28, 2008

happi Bday to me....

Well, ytd was my Bday, and i spend it with my friends in the aftnoon. And went for some audition at nite, aft tt i join my another friend for my lovely mid nite atmosphere wif.

Its kind of sad for my Bday this yr, as i was expectin presents from everyone. But it seems that no1 reali borther to get me any. Althou i always say time is more impt then presents the last few yrs, but i reali wish that i hv presents this yr. I hv no idea y, but its juz that compare to last yr, i feel so empty. No atmosphere that i am hving my bday. Its like there is almost no presents for me to see that its for me.

Maybe i'm hvin too much high hopes i think. Things are better left it as it is. Tt is something i always believe in. Nv go and do something tt is bigger then you, nv think you r tt special 1. Haha, i feel so emo as well as so shallow to yearn for presents. But anyway, i had a gd time this rnd. A lot of new friends, new experiance as well. The Bday surprise celebration at ms, the outin wif my friends, the wonderful calls, smses by all sort of my dears lol!! Feel so good to hv gals arnd!! BUT I WAN PRESENT!! NXT YR MUST GET ME ONE!!! FOR THOSE WHO C THIS POST

0 comments: