Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

interesting interesting...

Well, 2day had been doing video for the organization that i hated most!! but guess my video talents and interest doesn't reali made me feel so bad aft all! in fact, i sort of enjoy it!! hehe!

Its reali been so long that i feel that i am back to studies, i reali had this sort of feeling 2day. Brain storming on things that r reali is happenin rather then telling some warrents / SGs that are pratically telling you ok and nt do anything!! it feels so much better!! At least i din noe that my software are able to work better then something that gets paid for abt few Ks a mth, while i onli paid a few K once!!

Lifes still goes on, and i hope that i wun be living a life that such shitty and filty ppl lived in! Luckly i noe who i am, where i am and wat i am!! I juz wan to be a simple man, so pls let me be SIMPLE!!! I AM NOT SPECIAL FOR YOUR INFO

0 comments: