Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, March 13, 2008

smart or hardworking

2day one of my friend asked me "Do you believe in smart or hardworking", and i replied him w/o any hassitation, "Of coz is smart" then i started to add in some factor of the advantages of being hardworking. And rite now thinking thru wat i said, i feel that i am sort of contridicting. Why do i replied "smart" but i am thinking abt "hardwork"? Its weird rite! But anyway by the end of the day both of us believe that there can be no 1 that is hardworking for life juz like how my parents always tell me "boy, u can nv be smart for life" i guess life is like gambling, u nv noe wats rite or wrong, so long i believe in my faith, i will then be the "smart" and the "hardworking" that ppl will see me as. There is nv a defination in life, onli perceptions.

0 comments: