Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easily 4gotten stars...


Well look at who is in the pic? Do u still remember her? she is one of my favorit american idol 2 idol!! but guess where is she now? she is 1st 4gotten, 2nd not being mention at all!! Y do i bring this up 2day? I guess feel that stars r so easily 4gotten. How much hardship have they gone thru to get famous, and how easy is it to be 4gotten... Life is reali like a drama, you can be the king for the moment, and the next time you know, you r a begger... Lifes so sad, so crude...

In the past, i was so free, no responsible, no trouble... but rite now i feel so heavy, so tired and so exhausted!! but still i have to drag my feet and finish the long run no matter wat happen... I am reali confuessed abt who i reali am rite now, i cant get things rite, and i cant get myself back to shape. I am sick, i am tired and i juz wan to be a normal person, y cant they juz let me be a simple person, where i could sit down and had a gd laught all the time. Y must i be the one that needs to be sitted there and be so strict to get things inorder. I dun like order, i dun like rules, i dun like the current me... As wat i have always said, i juz wan to be a simple person, y cant ppl juz get it!! leave me alone n let me be simple!! is it tt hard to do that minior thing for me? I wan to hv a gd rest, a gd slp and a gd peaceful time...

0 comments: