Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday, September 5, 2008

I GIVE UP!!!

I've reached a pt of my life where i reali feel its the end of all possible gd things happening to be now.

Last week there was a ice cream party in my room, and some bad thing tt is reali beyond words happened in my room.

This week, i had a throat infection on monday and i hv to sing on tue. Guess wat, i feel so insulted when i first open my mouth. Nv did i feel so insulted.

After which on wed, my friend asked me for supper and ended up at yishun juz for a gal. And i wasted so much time actually doing low bo stuff.

Thur i went and wash up at 4am in the morning aft finish my study, and guess wat some mother fucker son come into my room and steal my bloody h.p!!!

Fri i went n get my replacement of SIM card at PS, n the person who sign up is actually my mum. N i cant do a fuck thing abt it, and walk off like a 2pid fool.

Now its 9.20pm. Fri, i still had tonns of work where i reali nid to learn. Test on next week, project need to submit in 3 weeks time, lab reports to be submit in 2 weeks time.

Guess i am someone to like to complain? lol. i dun noe to laugh or cry.

0 comments: