Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, September 22, 2008

Those were the days...






My birthday bash on 27th Jan 06



Si Chun's birthday bash on 20th May 06




Bryan's birthday bash on 05th Jun 06






But where is my beloved zi jie... Now when i looked back at things. It feels that i am reali neglecting a lot of matters. My old friends, my families, all my love ones. Suddenly i feel so empty, so shallow. So many people is going overseas, so many people is going their own ways. Yes its for their best, but i just miss those days where we could juz sit arnd tokin cock.






Those were the days....


And now we are apart... (I am holdin the camara anyway. Too bad i am not INSIDE!!!)

0 comments: