Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Time For relaxation n world of sins...

Well, had a relaxation day ytd and 2day!! lol!! finally i hv sorted out tt i cant be the best of who i am anymore i guess! lol!
Btw in the mornning i had my tennis sessions, aft which i came back to my room and slp. Then me and my friend when to had steamboat dinner.
Then few days ago, we went n had this nice looking ice cream! n i am reali tellin u frankly tt it is a nice looking ice cream n tts all. Actually we had tasted some oth favours, n it actually taste fantasty!! Its juz tt i pick the wrong combination tt day n every taste of it was a torture~ lol...
Back to topic, aft the steamboat dinner, had a nice MJ session n won abt 12 dollars. LOL n thinkin abt money i still remember my chalet 16 dollars.. keke... still hv not taken it back.
Erm, and 2day had skip some lectures to play my tennis again. Then had a nice japanise dinner, and is typing my blog now as i am eating. Had my wonderful cup of coffee wif me rite now.
Finally i feel so much like a human tt reali loves himself. Althou no more singing, no more performing, no more ppl lookin at me. But i am happi tt i can now drink my cup of coffee wif a peaceful mind. Maybe thinkin back abt my sec. sch life as well... lol.. tts is where i started to be hooked by coffee btw. hehe... sweet n sour i guess. i mean the coffee? who noes.

0 comments: