Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Looking back...

Erm... today was the day my brother going to Reading and study for his masters in finance risk management. Me too wanted to study finance, but i was forced to study engin...

Anyway tt part of my faith had been decided so lets not tok abt it. Well, i was at airport today. And suddenly i realized my thinking, behavior and everthing is so much different when i was 2 yrs ago! Maybe its reali army tt had shaped me into a better person! haha.. But to friends tt had reali noe me well, i am still me afterall.

Sounds confussin? haha.. Let it be then. I am always confussed abt things...

0 comments: