Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, August 18, 2008

...

When i c xin guan 3 i reali hv some tears in my eyes. Althou i noe it feels a bit gay, but i do feel something tt reali coz me to feel so touched, and yet feel so bad when i c the performing. This is 1 of them. I hv no idea y, but sometimes i juz dun noe wat to do. Like its 3.40am now, i hv no idea wat i wan to do rite now.

I always tell ppl tt i dun noe wat voice i had, i reali hv no idea. I dun noe who i am when i sing, i dun wat i wan to be when i am singing, i hv no idea wat i am doing when i am singing. I feel so confussed, n i reali hv no time left for me to keep changing and keep learning more.

Sometimes there r 2 things tt r equally good, or there is even more tt u reali hv no idea wat to choose. Wat suits u, wat belongs to u.

I wan to be myself, i always wan to sing a song tt belongs to me. I always wan to sing songs tt has a version of my very own. But rite now, i am lost. I hv no idea hw i shld sound like anymore, i hv no idea wats the meaning of my very own version of song. I hv no idea of everything.


0 comments: