Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Unsure...

Feeling kind of uncertain abt my life. I hv no idea wat will happen and hw i will deal wif my life in the next 4 yrs.
I always like to say that i always planned my life 5 yrs ahead, but even thou i am still within my plan. But i still feel uncertain abt things. Like uni, i had lots n lots of admin problems, n deal to all these admin issues i hv no confident in myself. I feel like i am like an unwanted ball that is being thrown arnd. U noe tt feeling that ppl asked u to wait and they sort out the issue? i noe its the leasp in the admin. But the sight of it is juz so frasrating for me.
No matter wat happen, i still had to sticked wif my nxt 5 yrs plan. I simply hate this socialty. This socialty that demands paper achievements, but i cant help but to accept it. I am juz a useless junk, that cant do anything but to accept this faith.

0 comments: