Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, August 14, 2008

the light in halls...

I am starting to c some lights by stayin in halls...
Lol... Was sort of fun today, had a soccer match wif the hall ppl and got 2nd place. Haha, old man still can play OK!!
But juz nid to tune in back to my usual life. Still hv some greeness in me, tryin my best to juz forget and for go such a color. YUCKS!! now i noe y i hate ppl believing in green, esp on every day of a week i dun mean i hate tt day but, infact i love tt day! Coz it always represent FUN when u r working. ya i juz hate things tt is associated wif green, including them. PEACE!!
My suggestion, y dun change ur color? Even singapore believe in our color! Red packets any1?

0 comments: