Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, July 17, 2008

3rd day on leave..

Its thursday 2day, my 3rd day on leave.

I've been thinking a lot lately, like how will i be once sch start?
Will I still be at MS?
Am i capable of achieving all my goals?
Can i be a successful man in my planned 8yrs later?
Will my investment able to get back from what i had intended?

All these had been running thru my thous every now and then. When i go to town and shop or walk arnd, i always see so much office wear personnel so busy with their life. And i seriously feel that if i were to asked them do you hv a reason being so busy? I will most likely get the ans for money for a better future.

But do you seriously feel and think that juz for money and a better future you are able to commit so much of your time and energy?

As of now, tts now me. I always feel that the only thing can make me so worked up, so engrossed is only one thing in my life. MY AIM, MY GOAL. Not for money not for future. But for my hunger, my hunger to be that ideal person, my hunger to get wat i feel i can be, the hunger that i will not lose, the hunger that i can tell all those ppl that have mocked at me that they shld be the one that they shld be mocked at. The hunger is still there, and i can feel it coming closer and closer to be. Pls dun eat me up my dear hunger.

0 comments: