Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, July 19, 2008

black or white.




I hv been thinkin thru this at least a million times. And now shall i asked all of u a question. If a black man wants to live in as a white man community, what do you reckon?

1. Ask the black man to make himself look white?
2. Ask the black man to be who he is and try to blend into the white?

I seriously cant make a ans out of it!!
1st. One of my friend told me that there are millions of ways to voice ur opinion out, and it all depends on how sincer u wld wan to construct ur words in. But by doin so r u actually changin on how the sentance shld look like at 1st? so do u reckon him to look like white inorder to blend into white life?

Wat i wanted was actually to let the black be a black, and let ppl accept him as a black but live as a white. The pride and of being who he is, the stand that he shld hv for the reason that he is himself. No one shld hv the rite to decide wherthere r u white or black to live ur life as. U r born as who u r, but u hv the decison on wat u wan to be. I accept who i am, and i will make things happen based on who i am. And not who i wan to be. I love myself, i love being chun'an.

But once and again i understand the need to do things in a graceful manner. To do things the rite way. Thanks for all the comments. I reali take it into heart, and i am trying to balance out in me. Once and again thanks for the words and comments.

I always love cooments, lol!! and now i am side tracking, but... I reali love comments, it makes me a better person, as i will be aware how i can affect oth ppl's feeling and emotion. And i do apologies for being so bad at times or shld i say all the times! lol... But i am a human u noe, i hv my fear, and i will do things to cover up my fear.

Afterall i am a man that loves to look like i am the alpha male. Thanks for all the helps in make a my uni life great! i reali mean it.

0 comments: