Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, July 19, 2008

my sec sch life..

well, ytd things juz happen, and the things that happen sparks my sec sch days memories.

Lol... I wanted to say lots on this, but i still think its better left untold and unknown. There is so far only 2 person that knows the story on from my perspective. Both r my poly friends, or shld i say the closer poly friends i had. Ty li shan and deseree! But i strongly feel that they shld hv forgotten wat i told them actually! lol!! but at least i feel so much better when i told them the story.

I went and dig up my old old report book and actually scan this 2 exam report i had!! lol!! this 2 reports reali mean a lot to me. And i reali hv changed even till now i am shock of how i am able to change within a yr, or shld i say 2 yrs. LOL!! memories is reali sweet and funni.
Juz to side track a bit.


Pls see the comment that my form teacher gave me!! Notice the change? lol!!

If only the person know why i am so determine and focussed... Maybe sometimes trying hard is a bad thing afterall. :(




0 comments: