Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, July 31, 2008

TP today!!

Having my TP in abt 2 hrs time, i feel so excited yet so scare. Scare that i fail again!!

Was kind of sad now, wanted to find someone to tok to. So that i can calm myself down, or at least to stop me from hving the negertive feeling that i will fail. But the problem is there is no one!! all seems so bz, onli left me and myself so free and so scare of the uncertain future. Reali hate this feeling, this feeling of uncertaincy. Its been so long since i feel so uncertain, its been yrs since i hv no idea wat to do. Its like u r standing infront of the a crowd and u dun even noe where to put ur hand.

I feel so shameful of me not knowin wat to do. Be a man, and take the LEAD!! pls.

0 comments: