Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Frankenstein

Lol... Its so funni ytd, someone actually is teaching me whats integrity and dignity!! Do you know how hard i need to go thru in my life to learn whats pride, integrity and dignity? and now some Frankenstein mutant is lecturing me on whats call PRIDE, INTEGRITY, DIGNITY?

I took 1 whole year to understand what those 3 words are, and some freak can juz lie this way thru the meaning of the words, bent it and use it on me like this? If only i am abit more stupid, a bit more violent the whole thing wld end up in a veri diff. way.


If next time any freak were to dare tok to me in that way again, i will make sure he gets what he deserve. Cuz the tot of this tt resides in my mind disgussed me, the fact that i am typing it out is such a sick scene that i am so shameful that i even wrote it down and not taken any action towards it.

I am reali sick now...

0 comments: