Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 1 without being green.

Today is the 1st day without being green. I saw this show called "tang xin feng bao" it shows a boy n gal blog abt the number of days they had live without each oth.

So i thou of coming up such romantic and sentimal blog on my own. So as to comemorate the relationship i had with GREEN. It was 1 yr and 11 mths that we were togather. But due to my studies and bonds, i had no choice but to leave GREEN.

Saw Green at shopping mall, food court and my arnd my house area. Feel kind of sad, sad that i saw Green on MRT towards Pasir ris, sad that the emotion on Green face was so depressed, so helpless. Hope that i will not see Green, hope that Green will be smiling happi. Hope that my blessing to Green will come thru.

0 comments: